Discover the secret path to awakening Shakti — the mystical and sacred energy within you.
Do you feel as though you’re not living as the best possible version of yourself?
Do you wish there was a way to tune into your full power and energy?
Are you searching for that spiritual breakthrough that finally brings everything back into balance in your life?
If you’re looking outside of yourself, you’ll never find it.
Instead, you need to look inward to the living goddess inside you — who happens to be connected to universal consciousness...
There’s a place deep inside your soul, where you embody all the magic, mystery, secrets, and power of the Universe...
You just need to access it.
It’s time to remind yourself of who you are — a living goddess — as you harness and cultivate your inner power...
Bring the Healing Power of Shaktism Into Your Life
The sacred feminine has been worshipped in India for millennia. It was the rise of Shaktism in the 6th century, though, that unlocked the power of many ancient mystical systems, including Yoga, Vedic Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism, and Tantra...
And if you’ve ever studied or heard of the principles of activating your Kundalini Shakti, you already know how to release negative karma and lift good karma into the higher centers of your being...
Now going forward, do you know how to move through your daily life as a Shakti?
As you’ll soon discover, the best way to thrive in this modern world is to summon your divine inner goddess and feed your spiritual desires — to become an awakened being and live fully...
In a powerful new live video program with renowned spiritual teacher Raja Choudhury, you’ll tap into your inner potential to live like a Shakti...
... as a force for good and justice in your life, your relationships, your physical being — and in the larger world.
In this 9-part training program, you’ll discover the healing power of Shakti as you:
- Determine which Shakti vibrates most in YOU — Durga, Kali, Saraswati, Lakshmi, Parvati, Lalitha, or the Dash Mahavidyas — and see how they can transform your life and our world
- Discover how all mantras are keys to unlocking Shakti in you, and how they help you explore the magic and alchemy of sound
- Learn the ancient Chamundaye Mantra to free yourself from bad karma and remove all obstacles from your life
- Explore the entire visible universe as Shakti’s womb and discover that Shakti is also an immense potential energy sitting inside you as Kundalini, waiting to awaken and unleash your power
- Learn how Shakti’s energy bodies control three parts of your consciousness
- Discover divine energy and power in everything around you
- Journey into how mantras are generated, and how each sound is a Shakti in Vibration that leads to the creation of anything and everything
- Discover the story of Saraswati as a river of consciousness and creativity that flows into your life
- Navigate the 12-petalled lotus and discover your true center and core
- Move through the world as truly human and compassionate in total happiness
- Plant one foot in the vast consciousness beyond, and one foot in the body and the world — all while living fully in both
- Turn your life into a dance of consciousness and bliss — while staying healthy, successful, creative, and magic-filled along the way
What You’ll Explore on This Advanced 9-Step Journey
We rarely offer extended courses — this is a unique opportunity to spend nine full sessions with Raja as your mentor...
An award-winning documentary filmmaker, TED speaker, and spiritual teacher, Raja aims to disrupt human consciousness — and awaken you to your true evolutionary potential.
He’s emerged as one of The Shift Network's most popular faculty — initiating and guiding over 2,400 students into the mysteries of Kundalini Shakti, Shiva-Shakti Tantra, Karma, and the Third Eye.
Particularly if you’ve already begun your journey down the path of Kundalini Shakti, Tantra, and Indian Wisdom, this live video program will deepen your practice as Raja meets you right where you are...
In this 9-part transformational intensive, Raja will guide you through the skills you’ll need to call upon your inner goddess to restore the healing balance of masculine and feminine energies — in your life and in our world.
Discover Which Shakti Goddess YOU Are
Which Goddess are you most drawn to? For example, you may connect most with:
- Adi Shakti, Parvati, Para — the ultimate Shakti or energy of the universe
- Bhuvaneshwari — the Earth Mother and the Cosmic Womb in which we exist
- Saraswati — the goddess of sound, creation, and mantras creating universes
- Lakshmi — the divine Sri Devi of the heart, who brings grace, abundance, compassion, and love into your heart and into the world through you
- Durga or Chandi — the protective mother and fierce warrior who nurtures and protects you, and destroys all threats to your spiritual journey as Chamundaya
- Kali and the Dash Mahavidyas beyond space and time — who live in the void and in your body and remove all obstacles to awakening
- Lalitha Tripura Sundari — the goddess of desire and seduction, fulfilling all desires and transforming them into spiritual awakening through the Sri Chakra
- Ardhanarishwara — the genderless form of Shakti as neither male nor female but a perfect union of all dualities
- And all the Matris, Yoginis, and Devis that live in the nadis and energy centers of your body and in the astral world all around you.
During this transformative 9-step journey, Raja will help you discover which type of goddess energy vibrates most within you, and how to summon and invoke any or all of them.
This course will feature teachings, training sessions, and experiential practices with Raja. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to awaken your inner goddess.
Module 1: Shakti — The Mystery of the 3 Worlds (March 3)
What is Shakti and how does it manifest in your life?
In this opening class, Raja will take you into the magical world of Shakti — starting with its origins in ancient India, through to its evolution in the sacred feminine practices of today.
You’ll discover how everything is a dance between Consciousness (Shiva) and Energy (Shakti), how everything you see is the cosmic womb of Mother Shakti — and how everyone is a microcosm of that macrocosm.
Raja will also tell you the story of how Shakti came into humanity through Sati and Parvati. You’ll explore how the Universe is a vibrating dance between consciousness and energy...
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How Shakti manifests as 3 energy bodies or Shariras
- How Shakti’s energy bodies control 3 parts of your consciousness
- How to discover divine energy and power in every aspect of your being and life
- The significance of Sati’s descent to the Earth
- How you can create magic when you learn to work with Shakti energy
- The 2 paths of Shakti worship — inner and outer
- How to invoke Sati and Parvati through puja, pilgrimage, mantra, and bhakti ritual
- Three secret mantras to awaken Shakti in her 3 worlds and in 3 parts of your body
Module 2: Mantra — The Sound of Creation in the Universe (March 10)
How does Shakti manifest in the Universe?
In this session, you’ll explore the idea that the entire universe is created by sound — and the power of Shakti as Maha Saraswati, the Vac Vadini.
You’ll examine how the 50 letters of the Sanskrit alphabet are 50 parts of Sati — and also make up the most sacred 50 ancient pilgrimage sites in India, called Shakti Peethas.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- Mantra Vidya and the power of sexuality, music, art, and creativity
- How mantras are generated, and how each sound is a Shakti in Vibration that leads to the creation of anything and everything
- The story of Saraswati as a river of consciousness and creativity that flows into our lives
- How the 50 letters of Sanskrit are actually secret codes for Shakti energy and power in your body and in the cosmos
- How to invoke Saraswati to redesign and reinvent your life completely and get all the skills you need to become a Shakti
- The secret mantras of Saraswati
Module 3: The Chandi Path of Protection & Being Karma Free (March 17)
As you dwell in the three worlds, you’ll need the protection of Shakti to guard and liberate you from our darkest impulses — as we all do.
You store your traumas and negative energies in your stomach, perhaps without realizing it, and if you learn to awaken Durga or Chandi in your stomach, you can burn all that away and become light as a feather.
You’ll see how Shakti not only protects and nourishes everyone, but also comes as the fierce Chaumundaya to remove all darkness and destroy the limitations of our egos.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- The story of Durga or Chandi as the beginning of Shaktism in the classic text Devi Mahatmya
- The nine demonic natures of our ego, and how we can overcome them on the path to enlightenment
- The power of Chamundaye, the destroyer of all obstacles, ego, and bad karma
- The Chandi Chamundaya Mantra for clearing everything and lighting your inner fire
Module 4: The Shakti at the Lotus of the Heart (March 24)
In this module, you’ll explore the power of Maha Lakshmi or Sri Devi, the Shakti of the heart bringing grace, abundance, love, compassion, and bliss into your life — and how all Shaktis actually come of the heart center.
You’ll discover the Hridaya, or the center of give-and-take in the heart and the seat of your immortal essence, or Jiva.
You’ll explore the Sri Mantra, Shreem — and the power of the pink 12-petalled lotus she sits on, as well as the white pearl of her essence.
You’ll dive into:
- The Story of Lakshmi and the Churning of the Milky Ocean
- The secret to immortality and bliss
- The meeting point of will and grace at the heart center, or Hridaya
- How to navigate the 12-petalled lotus and discover your true center and core
- How to act in the world as truly human and compassionate in total happiness
- How to chant the Maha Lakshmi Mantra using the power of Shreem to experience bliss
Module 5: The 10 Powers of Kali Beyond Space & Time (March 31)
The most terrifying form of Shakti in the ancient Indian tradition has always been Kali — in all her different forms, the Dasha Mahavidyas (10 Goddesses of Wisdom).
They represent absolute fearlessness. In fact, Kali is the sacred source of everything beyond space and time in the vast blackness of the Void — and in the vast blackness of your inner world.
In fact, Kali can carry you from one dark space to the Void and remove all fears, obstacles, limitations, and blocks in your path instantly...
In this module, you’ll:
- Discover why invoking Kali means dying to this world and being reborn immediately into higher states of consciousness
- Explore the origins of Tantra and Kali worship in the ancient cremation grounds and forests across India
- Understand why the worship of Kali can be greatly challenging and rewarding at the same time
- Explore how your biggest fears hold you back from true enlightenment
- Find out how Kali’s 10 forms are aspects of rebirth, and how they reside inside your body
- Be introduced to each of their 10 powers, seed sounds (beej mantras), and yantras
Module 6: The Shakti of Desire, Awakening & Dissolution (April 21)
When you feel down and out, depressed or impotent, and find no desire to act in the World — the power of desire must be reignited in you...
As you’ll discover, that’s where Lalitha comes in.
Lalitha Tripura Sundari is Parvati, and is the seducer who sits at the thousand-petalled lotus just above you, pouring in reminders of who you really are.
In this module, you’ll discover how Lalitha:
- Takes control of the three states of consciousness — waking, dreaming, and sleeping
- Lifts you up to full awakening and consciousness of your true nature, as the Universal Shakti and Shiva in union
- Inspires desire, knowledge, and dissolution in you she lifts you up to her highest realms at the source, or Para
- Harnesses her nature in the form of sexuality, creativity, dance, music, and divine awakenings to help you rise up to your true purpose
- Correlates to Venus and the cycles of the moon in its 15 phases
- Has a mantra that reflects the 15 phases and the three worlds
Module 7: The Sacred Geometry & Map of Shakti (April 28)
Raja will walk you through the transformative power of sacred geometry and sound.
You’ll discover how, by focusing your attention on a yantra (or sacred geometry) and chanting a mantra while holding a mudra (hand gesture), you can accelerate your evolution in connecting with all the Shaktis within you.
As you explore many yantras, Raja will guide you to focus on the ultimate yantra — the Sri Chakra. You’ll discover how to use it for total transformation...
In this pivotal module, you’ll explore:
- How meditating on Sri Chakra can remove delusions, fulfill desires, give you incredible powers — and bring health and abundance into your life
- The ways Sri Chakra can liberate you to the source of the mother as Para at the Bindu through Nine Veils, or Avaranas
- How yantras, mantras, and mudras work to turn on different energies of Shakti in the Sri Chakra
- The Sri Chakra and the Nine Veils that keep us away from Source
- The 108 Devis, Eight Mothers, 64 Yoginis, the Eight Siddhis that lie hidden in the Sri Chakra
- How to energize and bring your Sri Yantra to life as a portal or wormhole into the infinite womb of the universal mother
Module 8: The Serpent Fire of Kundalini (May 5)
Raja will guide you to return to the vibrating Source where you started — by discovering the ultimate power of Shakti as Kundalini through desire, will... and the grace of the divine source.
Raja will show you how you’ve actually been awakening Kundalini this whole time — and how you can now awaken with intention through the seven chakras and the three main Nadis of your being.
In this session, you’ll:
- Discover potential energy at the base of your spine — and explore how it rises up to the third eye, then seeks to reunite with Shiva at the Source
- Explore the three types of Kundalini Shakti: Prana, Cit, and Para Kundalini
- Discover the sacred Shat Chakra Japa Mantra (Seven Chakra Mantra) of Sri Vidya... as Guruji Amritananda once taught it to Raja
- Learn the six beej mantras of each chakra as centers of Shakti
- Master simple breaths, mudras, and bandhas to help you awaken Kundalini Shakti
- Learn to live your life in the grace of the goddess by sitting in surrender at your heart center... and going through life as a fully empowered Shakti
Module 9: Living as a Shakti (May 12)
In this closing class, Raja will guide you to experience the dance of Shiva and Shakti as the resonating force behind everything in the Universe — or a pulse you can vibrate with.
You’ll see how the grace of this divine dance flows into you as bliss — through your crown chakra at the top of your head, as it fills the honeypot of bliss in your heart.
From there, you can live as a vibrant Shakti as you move through the world...
In this final module, you’ll discover:
- The half-male, half-female form of Shiva-Shakti just above the Sahasrara — the ultimate state of your consciousness, the nondual Ardhanarishwara
- How to plant one foot in the vast consciousness beyond, and one foot firmly in the body and the world — all while living fully in both
- Ways to turn your life into a dance of consciousness and bliss — while staying completely healthy, successful, creative, and magic-filled along the way
- How to invoke different aspects of Shakti energy in all parts of your life
- How to find the one Shakti that resonates best with YOUR true self, and awaken her all the time... and eventually become her
- The miracle of living life fully as a Shakti
The Becoming Shakti Bonus Collection
In addition to Raja’s transformative 9-part virtual course, you’ll receive these powerful bonus sessions. These bonuses complement the course and promise to take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Singing the Heart of Shakti
Audio Dialogue With Lisa Schrader and Tina Malia
As a visionary musical artist, Tina Malia uses her sonic creations to cultivate emotional liberation, self-realization, and connection with nature and the Divine. Her album, Bridge to Vallabha, immerses us into the heart of the Beloved, where we experience the power of the Divine Feminine through mantra and song. In Bhakti Yoga, music is regarded as an expression of devotion and love for the Divine Mother. In this dialogue, you’ll discover Tina’s personal journey of Shakti surrender, and how making music a part of your spiritual practice offers you a new path toward healing and liberation.
Tina Malia is a visionary musical artist whose sonic creations span sacred chant, world, dream pop, and folk music genres. A prolific singer, songwriter, instrumentalist, and sound engineer, Malia expresses her radiant inner landscape through song. She’s a beloved pioneer in a growing community of people around the world dedicated to residing in harmony with the Earth, and expressing it through art, health, education, and music. Her all-encompassing musical and spiritual perspective has led her to studio and live performances with a vast array of iconic artists including Kenny Loggins, India.Arie, Bonnie Raitt, Bassnectar, Deva Premal and Miten, Omar Faruk Tekbilek, Peter Yarrow (of Peter, Paul & Mary) Peter Kater, and Joanne Shenandoah.
112 Verses of the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra
PDF Text as Interpreted by Raja Choudhury
The Vigyan Bhairav Tantra is a key Tantric text of the Trika school of Kashmir Shaivism, and the basis for many of the practices of Kundalini, Kriya, and Hatha Yoga as well as Sri Vidya and Kula Tantra. Cast as a dialogue between the god Bhairav (Shiva as the formless void of consciousness sitting at the Agya chakra) and Bhairavi (Shakti as the Kundalini Shakti or human body lying waiting at the Muladhara chakra), it presents 112 Tantric meditation or detachment techniques that can be used in everyday life. These include breath, concentration on the body, nondual awareness, sound, imagination, visualization, and contemplation through each of the senses. The work is not only a manual and guidebook, but a poetic work that’s almost Haiku-like in its presentation.
The Dance of Shiva & Shakti:
The Sacred Origins of Hatha Yoga & Tantra
Video Teaching From Raja Choudhury
A dialogue between Shiva and Shakti in the Himalayas in ancient India is the core foundation underpinning the teachings of Hatha Yoga and Kaula Tantra (Kundalini, Sri Vidya and Kali Kula). In the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra (and other scriptures compiled in Kashmir in the 8th and 9th centuries), Shiva guides Shakti through 112 methods of meditation to awaken our deepest consciousness and find union between ourselves and the Source from which we all arise. These teachings were a syncretic blend of Shaivism, Shaktism, Buddhism, Advaita (nondualism), Jainism, and Yoga and were the key secret wisdom about the sacred union of Shiva and Shakti in our bodies and in every moment of our lives — with ourselves, each other, the Earth, the cosmos, and with Source. Watch as Raja takes you on a brief guided tour of this sacred exchange and how you can experience it in your life.
What Graduates of Raja’s Courses Are Saying...
“I felt my heart expand like never before.”
Raja is an incredible teacher and blessing. He shares his wisdom and powerful energy with heartfelt gratitude. This course helped me understand many of the things that I’d been experiencing and provided easy-to-follow tools and practices to help me continue to evolve... I felt my heart expand like never before. He made complex esoteric concepts easy to understand.
— Jan, Denver, Colorado
“It’s awakened a much higher interest in working with the material...”
I had a basic understanding of Kundalini energy... but this course greatly exceeded my expectations. It’s awakened a much higher interest in working with the material than I could have EVER imagined. Raja’s presentation of material and style is masterful to a level I have never experienced before.
— Richard, Cape Coral, Florida
“The information and daily practices are life-changing...”
Raja gives everything of himself; I have never seen such dedication to students. The information and daily practices are life-changing. I learned a form of meditation that makes me want to set time aside and practice — it’s deep and beautiful and exciting! Wow! Thank you, Raja and Shift Network.
— Jennifer C., Worcester, Massachusetts
“... visceral and hands-on...”
I love this course. It really provides the inner map of our Kundalini and more. Raja is a wise journey guide, a real beacon of light and life, and does so as an easily relatable modern teacher. I also love how visceral and hands-on our meeting with the subtle goddess, Kundalini, was and continues to be for me. If you are seeking spiritual embodiment to feel fully alive, this is the course for you.
— Charlotte Hussey, Quebec, Canada
“This course has shown me that I’m on the right path...”
The quality of the teachings in this course is second to none. The knowledge, the delivery, and the generosity of his willingness to share all he has with his students shows Raja is one of the very, very best. This course has shown me that I’m on the right path and it has deepened my ability to meditate — and to work from the heart even more.
— Gill Wright, Norwich, England
“I’m at a loss for words for how much I’ve gained...”
I have gone through healing of fears that came up to be cleared. I also appreciate the way he took his time to explain the work... I’m at a loss for words for how much I’ve gained from this course.
“The learnings will enhance my overall development...”
I was able to [respond with] knowledge instead of judgement based on culture towards symbols and practice. The learnings will enhance my overall development and growth, and with practice I look forward to enlightened beginnings.
“My Shaktipat experience with Raja opened my heart...”
My Shaktipat experience with Raja opened my heart, and Kundalini is the reason why I know he’s an awakened Kundalini teacher.
— Ricardo B. Serrano, British Columbia, Canada
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Nine 90-Minute Recorded Class Sessions With Raja Choudhury
Experience a rare opportunity to be mentored by and learn from spiritual teacher Raja Choudhury — from the comfort of your own home. Each class session includes a video teaching and guides you to develop specific skills and abilities to discover the secret path to awakening the mystical and sacred energy within you called Shakti.
Nine PDF Transcripts of Class Sessions
In addition to the high-quality videos and MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format. You can then review, print, and highlight the most important insights and practices you were given.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
Between class sessions, you’ll have the option of completing related exercises, practicing new tools, and answering questions to accelerate your learning and integrate each lesson.
The Inner Goddess Bonus Collection
- Singing the Heart of Shakti
Audio Dialogue With Lisa Schrader and Tina Malia
- 112 Verses of the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra
PDF Text as Interpreted by Raja Choudhury
- The Dance of Shiva & Shakti: The Sacred Origins of Hatha Yoga & Tantra
Video Teaching From Raja Choudhury
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join The Inner Goddess Activation Virtual Training
We feel honored that Raja Choudhury has chosen to partner with The Shift Network to offer this exclusive online training. This is a rare opportunity to interact directly with a spiritual teacher, speaker, and filmmaker whose powerful insights and pioneering work are helping us heal and awaken ourselves and our world.
If you’re serious about discovering the secret path to awakening the mystical and sacred energy within you called Shakti, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones, and our world to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in evolving yourself, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed!
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! If you don’t absolutely LOVE The Inner Goddess Activation with Raja Choudhury — or don’t feel that it meets your needs — please contact our friendly Support Team within 2 weeks of your purchase and we’ll happily issue you a refund.
More Praise for Raja Choudhury...
“Raja is an amazing and gifted teacher...”
Raja is an amazing and gifted teacher, who takes very ancient and sacred knowledge and makes it easy to understand and incorporate into one’s spiritual practice.
— Darlene Waddell, Maui, Hawaii
“Raja is the bomb!”
Raja is the bomb! His knowledge is unprecedented, and being a practitioner and teacher of many spiritual lineages for many years myself, I appreciate his attention to detail, explanation, practical knowledge, his Shakti, light-hearted humor, and for me personally, his normalization of the process. When I achieved the state of ultimate bliss several years ago, the experience was frightening, as we have no knowledge or awareness of this in the West. I am so appreciative of how he’s sharing his awareness around bliss being natural and a non-specialized state, which is so paramount for those of us taught to be shameful of bliss.
“... his enthusiasm is genuine and infectious.”
Raja is a teacher who wants to help others find the bliss that he himself has found, and his enthusiasm is genuine and infectious. I appreciate his involvement with the students and the level of support he has given us, with his availability to answer questions and have discussions. I have enrolled in the advanced course and I am very much looking forward to intensifying my practice.
— Lilian Popovic
“I feel fortunate and safe being taught and lovingly guided by Raja.”
It is my fortune to have found Raja as my teacher, who ever so lucidly explains the philosophy and the practice, one step at a time. What set it apart was his deep engagement with the students, from patiently solving our custom queries to lovingly coaching, connecting, and reassuring us. Truly said, when a student is ready, the master arrives. The journey has just begun. I feel fortunate and safe being taught and lovingly guided by Raja.
— Sonya P. Banerjee
About Raja Choudhury
Raja Choudhury is an award-winning documentary filmmaker, TED speaker, and spiritual teacher who aims to disrupt human consciousness and awaken each of us to our true evolutionary potential using his deep knowledge of Kundalini Shakti, Tantra, and Indian Wisdom. Raja’s own shift occurred in 2006 when, while a creative director in New York, he underwent a life-changing Kundalini awakening that rewired his system and opened up a new universe for him.
Raja initially started life as an architect from London’s Architectural Association and then went on to become a Webby-winning digital creative director in New York, where this awakening occurred. Since then, he has created numerous documentary films on wisdom and consciousness, including Spirituality in the Modern World with Ken Wilber and Traleg Rinpoche; Yoga: Harmony With Nature (the official international film for the first International Day of Yoga),The Quantum Indians (winner of the 2014 National Film Award of India), The Modern Mystic, and Guruji Amritananda. He’s currently making a film for PBS on how Indian Wisdom first came to America.
Raja gave a TED talk at Bangalore on Indian Wisdom for Today’s World in 2012 and a TEDx talk in 2015 on Yoga. His videos on Kundalini, Shiva, the third eye, and meditation are very popular on YouTube. In his own spiritual quest, he was initiated first into Kriya Yoga in 1998, and went on to take deep initiations into Raja Yoga, advanced Kriya Yoga, and then finally, and most importantly, Sri Vidya and Maha Vidya Tantra. Raja is also a student of Trika, Qigong, sacred geometry, neuroscience, history, esoteric traditions, and the mind. His teachings are a syncretic blend of Eastern and Western philosophies and techniques. Raja lives in New Delhi with his wife, daughter, and a cocker spaniel called Max.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What’s a virtual course?
A: It’s a great way to engage live and pre-recorded teachings and each other from the comfort of your home! All you need is a computer, mobile device, or telephone. If there’s more than one person in your household taking the course, you’ll each need your own connection. We use Zoom videoconferencing to make it just like an in-person event, where you can ask questions and deepen your exploration of the course themes.
There’s no additional charge for connecting to Zoom with your computer or mobile device. Please note that dialing Zoom from your telephone is a toll call; your telephone service provider will charge you according to your existing long-distance calling plan. International access numbers are available.
“I’ve never seen a course so well put together ever...”
I had never participated before in an online course. The packaging, presentation, inclusion, and Facebook postings created a wonderful, safe cocoon within which to participate. I’ve never seen a course so well put together ever — not in all the years of taking college classes — and I had my doubts about doing an online course. The wealth of organization and ease of learning materials and support made this fun as well.
— Claudia F., Medford, Massachusetts
Q: Can I get benefit from the course if I miss the live classes?
A: Absolutely! You can download the recordings and transcripts of all course sessions from our online media archive, so you never need to worry about missing live calls. You can also engage the full community and leaders on our private online community group.
Q: Can you tell me about the private online community group?
A: We’ll have a private online community group for all course participants on Facebook that will support you in making connections with others, sharing insights, engaging in discussions, and completing homework assignments that can supplement your transformational journey. You’ll have the ability to share your experiences, projects, and growth throughout the course.
Q: Are there scholarships available for this training?
A: Yes, we always make a certain percentage of spaces available for partial scholarships, giving preference to those in developing countries or doing important but underpaid work to which they can apply the training material immediately. If you’d like to apply for a scholarship, please review our guidelines, which include a link to our online application form.
Q: What’s your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee so that you can sample the course risk-free. The deadline to receive a full refund is March 17, 2020. To request a refund, please click on this refund request form and submit your request. Your refund will be processed within five business days and we’ll send you an email confirming your refund. However, we’d love to have a chance to address and resolve your concerns first. If there’s something we can assist you with, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help! (No refund requests accepted after the above date or with scholarship awards.)
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to your problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.