Author & Practitioner of Ayurveda
Move beyond your doshas by applying Vedic Astrology to your Ayurveda practice, aligning with your true birth chart for deeper healing, longevity, and prosperity — and reveal what’s coming next through your lunar sign and planetary cycles.
Our solar-masculine dominant society uses the Western healing model of the tropical zodiac where your sun sign rules…
Yet, in the ancient tradition of Ayurvedic (or Vedic) Astrology, it’s actually your moon sign that rules your zodiac and correlates to your dosha, says Mas Vidal, an influential teacher, author, and practitioner of Ayurveda.
If you’ve struggled with your sleep, weight, stress, or even hormones, the cause of these disruptions to your health may have more to do with our Western culture’s overemphasis on the masculine (or solar) qualities of our approach to health.
According to Mas, this approach has led to physical, mental, and spiritual imbalances, both individually and collectively, as we typically turn to our sun sign for wisdom and for understanding ourselves and the universe.
Vedic Astrology, by contrast, invites us to return to nature and the much-needed feminine “soft powers” of the universe. These gentle yet potent qualities — such as empathy, intuition, compassion, and collaboration — are essential for addressing the urgent issues facing our society, and are more crucial than ever before.
This ancient Ayurvedic wisdom system offers you the opportunity to move beyond your doshas and attune with the Divine Feminine to facilitate your deepest healing.
Understanding your Vedic birth chart equips you to gain new insights about your health, genetic factors, and highest potential using a methodology that’s been practiced for thousands of years — and that promises to help you cultivate greater joy and wellbeing.
Join us for Mas’ 7-module course and explore the science behind your lunar sign. He’ll guide you to Implement the three stars of Vedic Astrology — Ayurveda for the body, yoga for the mind, and astrology for the soul.
You’ll be equipped to make customized changes to your life and health as you strengthen the connection between your body, spirit, and the stars.
You’ll delve deep into Vedic Astrology’s powerful framework for understanding how unseen karmic forces are influencing your doshas — and how they correlate to genetics, family dynamics, and more.
Uncovering your true sign and analyzing your correct birth chart can provide surprising answers to the often-mysterious elements of your life… including mental, emotional, and spiritual struggles, ongoing health issues, and ancestral trauma.
Mas will share his deep yogic knowledge and lead you through Ayurvedic breathing techniques, meditations, and guided practices to help you uncover your spiritual potential and begin cultivating life's highest ideal of self-realization.
The techniques don't stop there. You’ll receive tools to mitigate and prevent your own genetic coding and health issues that are part of your karma and family — and that can forecast the cycles that are coming so you can take preventive measures.
Under Mas’ expert guidance, you’ll explore the current and future placement of the planets and decipher the influences they have on your health, happiness, and spiritual evolution. You’ll learn practical ways to respond to the effects of negative karma in your birth chart to restore overall balance to your life.
Ultimately, you’ll be able to determine which foods are most nourishing for you, the movement practices that serve you best, whether you’re in alignment with your dharma (life purpose), and much more.
In this 7-module online course, you’ll:
- Personalize your approach to Ayurveda using your Vedic Astrology sign, gene coding, and karma — for improved immunity, health, happiness, and longevity
- Surrender to deep healing through the power of the feminine as you return to a soft-power culture through Vedic Astrology
- Discover the cosmic origins of 5 great elements — and the interplay between human life according to the cycles of the sun, moon, and Earth
- Uncover what’s coming ahead in your life according to the cycles of the planets in Vedic Astrology — and change the course of what you’re currently experiencing according to your karmic coding
- Discover how ancient India understood the human body as a miniature replica of the 12 signs of the zodiac
- Gain new insights into your physical and spiritual health as you explore the cosmic and practical relationship between Ayurveda and Vedic Astrology
- Explore how your sun, moon, and rising signs can help heal chronic dis-ease
- Cultivate a healthier body and mind with insights from the current planetary cycle
- Break the cycle of ancestral trauma and improve the health of your family as you apply core Ayurvedic principles
- Receive natural remedies for healing and prevention in the Ayurveda and Vedic Astrology wisdom traditions
- Cultivate abundance, health, and transformation when you integrate the soft powers of yoga, Ayurveda, and Vedic Astrology as a living practice
Mas is one of the world’s most renowned experts in Vedic Astrology. His extensive knowledge and deep connection with the spiritual teachings and lineage of Paramahansa Yogananda make him uniquely qualified to guide you through the complexity of this ancient system.
Mas’ integrated approach to mind-body health, wellness, and spirituality incorporates the wisdom of Ayurveda, yoga, and Vedic Astrology to help you better understand your soul’s distinctive features and qualities.
With your newfound deep understanding of how Ayurveda and Vedic Astrology intersect, you’ll become empowered to make healthy changes in your lifestyle and your relationship with nature and the Earth — for a long, happy life of spiritual growth.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational program, Mas will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies you’ll need to return to the soft feminine power of the cosmos as you strengthen the connection between your body, spirit, and nature.
This course will feature step-by-step teachings and experiential practices with Mas. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to explore the science behind your lunar sign in Ayurvedic astrology for healing, improved immunity, longevity, and prosperity.
Module 1: Explore the Cosmic & Practical Relationship Between Ayurveda & Vedic Astrology to Understand How the Cosmos Is Correlated to Your Health
As the course begins, you’ll confirm your correct astrological sign as Mas explains the historical and mathematical errors in tropical (Western) zodiac astrology.
Mas will also share the cosmic origins of the five great elements of the sidereal (Vedic) zodiac.
You’ll discover the mystical connection between the planets, the 12 signs, and the function of the human body.
In this opening module, you’ll:
- Explore how the 7 major planets are expressed as the major tissues of the human body
- Learn the sacred and practical importance of the rising sign per Ayurveda and Vedic Astrology — and how it defines much of human health
- Be guided through a practice to uncover which elements are strong and abundant in your body within the tissues — and which are weaker and feel diminished
- Experience firsthand how the mind channels the maha-prana into the 18 vital parts of the body — and how the flow of prana is governed by your willpower — during a prana therapy exercise
Module 2: Discover the Cosmos Within to Uncover the Truth of Who You Are
Are you doing what you love and are karmically oriented to share with the world?
Now that you’ve confirmed your correct astrological sign, Mas will guide you to explore the spiritual and practical truths of who you are.
You’ll discern your intellectual nature, how you use reason in your decision making, and how strong your willpower is.
You’ll delve into your emotional makeup, too — perhaps you’re easily triggered to react with anger as life’s circumstances unfold, or maybe fear is dominant in your mind. Maybe you tend to shut down and suppress your feelings...
Mas will help you recognize how your essential qualities and traits have appeared consistently in your life, stretching back to when you were a child.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How Ayurveda defines the nature and function of the mind-body relationship
- Why the moon sign is prioritized over the sun sign, how it influences the 3 Ayurvedic doshas (vata-pitta-kapha) — and how these three doshas are connected to your emotional nature
- How the elements, doshas, and emotions are correlated to your anatomy and physiology
- The significance of dharma (life purpose) to optimize your health and healing
- A powerful exercise featuring 4 questions about who you are and how you function in the essential areas of your life
Module 3: Harness the Power of Your Sun, Moon & Rising Signs to Prevent & Heal Chronic Disease
Mas will share which routines are most effective considering your constitution (your prakriti, or dosha type) and your predominant planetary period.
He’ll share key factors to include in your daily life — yoga, exercise, diet — and how to best adjust to your environment depending on where you live.
In this module, you’ll:
- Transform your energy from egoism to truth seeking in accordance with your sun sign
- Explore how whether the moon is waxing or waning impacts the mind, doshas, fertility, and longevity
- Consider factors specific to your earth sign’s impact on your metabolism, a key component of your health
- Learn how your rising sign impacts your sleep as a key element of immunity
- Discover a set of massage, breathing, and movement practices and exercises to support a balanced and healthy metabolism
Module 4: Discover Your Major Planetary Cycle to Influence the Doshas & Elements for a Healthier Body & Mind
How does your dasha (the planetary period we’re in) influence your doshas (your Ayurdevic constitution)?
Mas will share how the nine major planetary life cycles impact your doshas, health, mental attitude, and overall quality of life...
... and how your karma may impact your health and wellbeing.
In this module, you’ll:
- Examine how the major planetary cycle specifically influences your body and mind, both positively and negatively
- Understand how the placement of the ascendant lord in the birth chart influences different parts or aspects of your body
- Learn which diseases can correlate to each planet and link to the doshas
- Meditate on the powers of the Goddesses Saraswati, Durga, and Lakshmi to begin to uncover life’s true purpose of service to humanity, selflessness, and witnessing the light of consciousness within all living beings
Module 5: Apply Ayurveda to Womanly Cycles & Family Life to Strengthen Fertility, Immunity & Break the Cycle of Ancestral Trauma
Mas will guide you to explore the role of Ayurveda in relationships and family life.
As he’ll explain, your family line isn’t a straight line. Your ancestors experience karma and rebirth... and you’re born into different cultures every lifetime.
Mas will also share why it’s important to understand that everybody is your ancestor.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- How fertility and pregnancy correlate to the moon and Venus
- The important factors to preparing for pregnancy
- The difference between ancestral (linear) and cyclical (rebirth) influences on your family and life
- The distinctions between genetics and free will (karma)
- A 7-day therapy ritual that includes self-massage
Module 6: Ayurveda Recipes & Natural Remedies for Healing & Prevention With Your Planetary Cycles in Vedic Astrology Wisdom Traditions
Detoxification is something everyone can benefit from...
Mas will share cleansing and detoxification methods you can choose from according to your needs and preferences, mind-body traits, and the season.
In this module, you’ll:
- Discover herbal formulations and teas for each major planetary cycle
- Examine how to customize yoga therapy for the season, your doshas, and your age
- Explore special superfood recipes and remedies for promoting immunity and overcoming illnesses such as colds and the flu
- Discover your true birth gemstone according to Vedic Astrology, as correlated to your rising sign
- Practice sleep remedies you can perform before and after sleep, so you can implement them on your own whenever needed
Module 7: Integrate the Soft Feminine Powers of Yoga, Ayurveda & Vedic Astrology as a Living Practice to Promote Abundance, Health & Evolution
As this course comes to a close, Mas will guide you to reflect on what you’ve learned about your lunar sign in Ayurvedic astrology — and prepare to incorporate this new wisdom into a progressive, evolutionary lifestyle.
He’ll share practical ways you can routinely return to the soft powers of nature and the cosmos in your daily life, including this affirmation:
I am a bright shining light, I am filled with love, my true essence is peace. And everywhere that I go and everything that I do, I will share, I will shine, my divine qualities always, always.
In this closing module, you’ll:
- Incorporate Integral Yoga (synthesizing multiple branches of classical yoga philosophy and practice) in a fourfold format (listen, learn, love, and let go) as a living practice
- Apply metaphor according to your astrological birth chart
- Understand Saturn’s influence in your life and how to prepare for its arrival
- Discover the secret moon stars and their relationship to the shadow mind
- Learn to apply daily meditation, devotion, and wisdom practices to improve all areas of your life
- Experience a closing Divine Light meditation, the most advanced practice of the Vedic wisdom traditions
The Vedic Astrology & Ayurveda Bonus Collection
In addition to Mas’s transformative 7-module online course, you’ll receive this special bonus offering to complement the course and take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Nature’s Wisdom Applied
Video Teaching From Mas Vidal
Watch Mas’ two video teachings on how Ayurvedic wisdom and the five elements can be applied to promote optimal balance of the mind and body within the cycles of day. These practical laws transcend the cultural and societal norms of the modern era — and boost health and wellness for all who embrace them.
Bonus Session With Mas Vidal
In this bonus Q&A, Mas will answer questions from participants as a follow-up to his course. This is an opportunity to reconnect and explore topics related to Ayurveda and Vedic Astrology.
Ayurvedic Solstices & Equinox
Video Dialogue With Mas Vidal & Dennis Harness
In Ayurveda, the seasons usher in times to detox old emotions, unwanted patterns of behavior, and environmental toxins, and much more. In this 30-minute conversation between these thought leaders and friends, Mas and Dennis Harness discuss solstices and equinoxes through an Ayurvedic lens. Dennis provides a powerful perspective as a pioneer Vedic astrologer.
What People Are Saying About Mas Vidal...
“Mas is a great teacher, has a big passion for Ayurveda, and really knows how to get the message across in what he’s teaching.”
Mas is a great teacher, has a big passion for Ayurveda, and really knows how to get the message across in what he’s teaching. Every morning we started the class with meditation, singing, and sometimes even yoga, and also took field trips out of the class to connect with each other and learn about various topics. The course ended with a 2-week trip to India where we studied at an eco-village and then we went off to study at an Ayurvedic University (DPU) where we learned from Ayurvedic doctors, which really created a profound learning experience. I now feel confident going out in the world and helping heal people through Ayurveda.
— Cherrel Riana, San Diego
“Your passion and care through which you led each class really helped me to connect to just how sacred of a practice Ayurveda is.”
Thank you, Mas, for your guidance over the last several weeks and all the information you shared about the invaluable science of Ayurveda. Your passion and care through which you led each class really helped me to connect to just how sacred of a practice Ayurveda is. Now I don’t feel like so much of an outsider; rather, I feel like I get to dive into and explore the further application of Ayurveda into my lifestyle and begin to share some of it with others as well. It truly makes sense. Rising before the sun and making sure to nourish my body when the fire is truly high has already been very beneficial to my overall health and most importantly to my overall outlook and passion for life. To be in balance with the rhythm of nature... it’s such a delicate dance.
— Jill Kennedy, San Diego
“I once felt so lost about myself, but this course actually saved me!”
Seriously, thank you so much for making this wonderful course happen. I spent almost all of the time during my pregnancy studying this course, and I feel so great about it. I once felt so lost about myself, but this course actually saved me! With the deepening knowledge of my true self and my inner self, I feel like I have the inner strength to overcome this sensitive, changing period in my life and become more aware and understand nature and the Universe.
— Adalynn Lee, Hong Kong
“Thank you, Mas, for all the valuable lessons and teachings that you have provided for us in this course.”
Thank you, Mas, for all the valuable lessons and teachings that you have provided for us in this course. It has benefited my life in countless ways and I feel fortunate to have learned from you.
— Christina Kim, Los Angeles, California
“It was the right course at the right time for me, pure and simple.”
Everything I was doing in my life was looking externally to find the answers. It was only when I decided to take this course that I realized the value of looking inward. The Ayurveda course was just what I needed — it allowed me to regroup and study inward at my own pace while allowing the gift of being able to share in the group videos, highlighting that we cannot do this alone. It was the right course at the right time for me, pure and simple.
— Jay Lynn
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven 90-Minute Class Sessions With Mas Vidal
Experience a unique opportunity to learn from Mas Vidal — yogi, mystic, influential teacher, speaker, author, and practitioner of Ayurveda — from the comfort of your own home. Each class session includes a streaming video option and will guide you to embrace the soft feminine power of the cosmos for deep healing, improved immunity, longevity, and prosperity.
Seven Transcripts of Class Sessions
You’ll also receive the entire class transcription after each session is completed. You can then review, print, and highlight the most important insights and practices you were given.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
Between class sessions, you’ll have the option of completing related exercises, practicing new tools, and answering questions to accelerate your learning and integrate each lesson.
The Vedic Astrology & Ayurveda Bonus Collection
- Nature’s Wisdom Applied
Video Teaching From Mas Vidal
- Bonus Q&A
Bonus Session With Mas Vidal
- Ayurvedic Solstices & Equinox
Video Dialogue With Mas Vidal & Dennis Harness
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join the Online Training, Vedic Astrology & Ayurveda for Integrative Healing
We feel honored that Mas Vidal has chosen to partner with The Shift Network to offer this exclusive online training. This is a unique opportunity to learn from a yogi, mystic, influential teacher, speaker, author, and practitioner of Ayurveda whose powerful insights and pioneering work are helping us heal and awaken ourselves and our world.
If you’re serious about returning to the soft feminine powers of nature and the cosmos to empower your healing and happiness, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones, and our world to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your own evolution, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed!
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! If you don’t absolutely LOVE Vedic Astrology & Ayurveda for Integrative Healing — or don’t feel that it meets your needs — please submit your refund request form 2 weeks from your date of purchase and we’ll happily issue qualifying customers a refund.
About Mas Vidal
Yogi and mystic Mas Vidal has become an influential teacher, speaker, and author of Ayurvedic, yogic, and Vedic philosophy. His diverse background includes athletics, therapeutics, science, and ecology — all of which he integrates into a dynamic synthesis that has made him an innovative voice in the fields of Integral Yoga, Ayurveda, and Indic culture.
Mas offers unique certification and educational programs and maintains an active international counseling practice that embraces Vedanta, Ayurveda, and Vedic Astrology. His mission of inspiring others to live an evolutionary life is influenced by the teachings and lineage of Paramahansa Yogananda of Self-Realization Fellowship, and Swami Jyotirmayananda, the last direct disciple of Swami Sivananda. In 2014, Mas appeared in the film Awake: The Life Of Yogananda.
Mas is the author of Sun, Moon, and Earth: The Sacred Relationship of Yoga & Ayurveda... and The Evolution Revolution: Yoga, Ayurveda, and the Rise of the Soft Power Culture. He is the director and founder of Dancing Shiva, an educational organization based in San Diego and Miami that promotes health, wellness, and societal reform by means of embracing universal spirituality, individuality, and a natural lifestyle.
Through medical astrology (Jyotish), his consultations with clients place a strong emphasis on connecting the mental-emotional causes of imbalance to the doshas and developing practical lifestyle guidelines to enable the individual to restore balance and perfect health. In each consultation, his recommendations include lifestyle suggestions related to diet, herbs, an astrological presentation of the birth chart, exercises, therapies, or other modalities that may be beneficial to the client’s specific issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full two weeks so that you can try out the course risk free. The deadline to receive a refund is two weeks from your date of purchase. To request a refund, please click here to submit your Refund Application Form. Your refund will be processed within five business days and we will send you an email confirmation when your refund has been completed. However, we’d love to have a chance to address and resolve your concerns first. If there’s something we can assist you with, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help!
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to your problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.